Books & Publications
Laura has written five books so far on Bookkeeping:
- Organized Bookkeeping for Independent Contractors: QuickBooks 2013
- Organized Bookkeeping for Massage Therapists: QuickBooks 2013
- Organized Bookkeeping for Independent Contractors: QuickBooks 2014
- Organized Bookkeeping: QuickBooks Online
- Organized Bookkeeping: QuickBooks Online 2014
These ebooks are available for sale on Amazon.com. She hopes to be writing more in the coming year. Sometimes bookkeeping just takes a little bit of effort to transform from a shoebox to a truly organized profit and loss statement.
She has also published a variety of Check Registers and Mileage Log on Amazon. To find them, search for ‘Laura Dodson’ and ‘Check Register’. They are also for sale on www.organizedbookkeeping.net.
While she does not do bookkeeping at the present time, it’s a subject that she cares deeply about. She started off as a small business bookkeeper in 1992 and has consistently worked with great groups of accountants and cpa’s over the years. When came time to open her own CPA firm, she is pulling from those years of experience. She’d like to think that all of the former co-workers help write the books as well. Even her first teacher at Bates Technical College in Tacoma was instrumental in forming her ‘accounting’ conscious and expecting great things to happen.
Latest posts by Laura Dodson (see all)
- Do Zero Based Budgets on Focus on Short Term Goals? - October 29, 2015
- Specific Goals! - October 26, 2015
- What is an Request for Proposal (RFP)? - October 14, 2015