Business plans are not created in a vacuum. There is a purpose, point, and execution to all strategic business plans. If your startup is seeking seed money; that story should be told in the plan. Realistic goals, mission statement and projected financials should be included. Investors will also want to know your background, the company’s background, and the industry background. Tell your story like a pro.
- Market Research
- Initial Draft and Tie out
- Second Session of Planning and Research
- Business Plan Draft
- Revisions and Improvements
- Final Business Plan
Business plans are created by a professional CPA and not by a business plan robot. We will ask plenty of questions about your financial plan and investor pitch. There are plenty of business plan software programs that can generate a nonsensical plan. Let’s focus on getting a persuasive business plan together.
Contact us today for your free first session.
Latest posts by Laura Dodson (see all)
- Do Zero Based Budgets on Focus on Short Term Goals? - October 29, 2015
- Specific Goals! - October 26, 2015
- What is an Request for Proposal (RFP)? - October 14, 2015