Etsy Business Plans
Etsy is a world leader in handmade and workshop products. However, there are over a million stores on the website. It can be difficult to achieve enough sales to quit your day job.
A solid manufacturing and selling budget is essential to growing your Etsy store.
- Learn which products are profitable and which are duds.
- Learn how to estimate your shop overhead.
- Need a helper? Lets make a payroll budget for your shop.
- Make sure that every product that you list has a sizable profit margin.
- Consider promoting your items.
- How much should you charge for Shipping and Handling?
- How much should you put away for taxes?
Be smarter about how you grow your Etsy Shop.
Latest posts by Laura Dodson (see all)
- Do Zero Based Budgets on Focus on Short Term Goals? - October 29, 2015
- Specific Goals! - October 26, 2015
- What is an Request for Proposal (RFP)? - October 14, 2015